OUTSIDE OF FESTIVAL HOURS
Since the festival takes place in the main parking lot of Church, please follow these directions:
• During the days of the festival, daily Mass attendees may park in the first two rows of parking spots closest to Manor Avenue.
• For the 5:00 p.m. Saturday, June 24 Vigil Mass, you are asked to park across the street at Downingtown High School.
Police will be available to assist crossing the street.
DURING FESTIVAL HOURS
Downingtown West parking lots will be the primary parking areas throughout the festival, and police traffic control will be present each evening to help those to cross Manor Avenue.
• Parking for those persons with disabilities will be available on the parish grounds in the noted spaces during the festival
• Quick drop-offs and pickups will be allowed.
•The St. Martha's Villa and Rehab Center Parking Lot is OFF LIMITS and not owned or operated by the Parish. Parking there is strictly for their own employees, residents, and visitors.
• Bands and all night volunteers should check with a festival committee person for potential parking closer to the venue.
• On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 7:00 PM on-wards, Krapf Busses is kindly donating transportation and manpower to run continuous loops to and from the High School Parking lots to the Festival grounds.